Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Untangle Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by proactivens View Post
    Well yeah, how do you go from 0 to 100 in under 5 seconds without it? lol
    You cant legally have fun on a bike like that. You also cant be safe with a bike like that. Thats why I sold it this year lol.
    I'm currently running an rsv4 factory, we're testing a full tc bazzaz package with the z-afm unit on it.

It's just not possible to 'legally' get an afr read at 100% throttle, particularly since the servos won't open the butterflies to 100% until 9000rpm.

That bike is so tiny, you're just perched on top, nothing like our cbr's.

Quote Originally Posted by proactivens View Post
    You may have picked the wrong bike then lol. Its hard to keep a street bike at 35 miles an hour. I mean, in first gear you could prob. do like 65 on a CBR.
    Fortunately for me, by law it's 20MPH unless otherwise posted in my area. Cops chill around every corner I don't even have the desire to go speeding crazily anyway. I sold my Legacy GT and my WRX and could not be happier. I'm about to buy an even slower car. Thinking about a used civic hybrid, I found one around here for $12k with 36k miles on it.

My favorite thing is cruise control anytime I can use it. It's like that infomercial rotisserie "set it and, forget it!"

I just could not justify paying $3k for a ninja or something else along those lines when this was such a kick ass deal. It will also maintain a decent value for resale should I end up way in over my head.

Assuming I don't kill myself in the process...
    Dude, Where's My Car?

Finally got it into my garage!

lol @ this one

This one is sexy
    Dude, Where's My Car?

I love the look of the Euro bike... I can't stand the American horse replacement power cruisers.

But, then again, I'm not allowed to own a bike. That isn't my wife talking, that's all me. The last time I got on a bike it resembled that yellow monster you're posting... my IQ fell far too low to be sane, and I went a bit nuts.

I made it back after that first ride in one piece, and vowed to never touch the things again. If I do, you'll be hearing about a Sky shaped grease spot on the 6pm news.

I've got an 82 Chevy Pickup in the garage... she's my toy. Too bad I don't have an income to really care for her these days... but that will change.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Quote Originally Posted by MikeTrike View Post
    Finally got it into my garage!]
    She does look nice 'n clean! Cool look with the yellow lexan WS.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    She does look nice 'n clean! Cool look with the yellow lexan WS.
    Indeed!

This is what she reminds me of:

My mother had a superbee when I was a kid, it was all sorts of awesome with a 440; it was a beast.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

My mother had a superbee when I was a kid, it was all sorts of awesome with a 440; it was a beast.
    Duuuude! Dang! Nice. Elephant blocks and rear tires...not a lasting relationship! LOL

I have a spot in my heart for the early Challengers. They also did a great job on the new retro Challengers. Best "retro car" release of the big 3 automakers IMO..but sexier than the Mustang and Camaro releases.

Quote Originally Posted by YeOldeStonecat View Post
    Duuuude! Dang! Nice. Elephant blocks and rear tires...not a lasting relationship! LOL

I have a spot in my heart for the early Challengers. They also did a great job on the new retro Challengers. Best "retro car" release of the big 3 automakers IMO..but sexier than the Mustang and Camaro releases.
    I concur on that one, they really did a fantastic job reviving a classic with modern tech/style. It feels like it belongs, where as the camaro and mustang are just so-so IMO.
    Dude, Where's My Car?

Indeed!

This is what she reminds me of:

Now THAT is awesome!
    is that yours or just some pic from the web?
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    Now THAT is awesome!
    is that yours or just some pic from the web?
    Random pic from the web, I wish I could afford to grab something like that in restored condition with a big ol' 440 in int.

EDIT: This one is only $42 grand http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1970-...#ht_637wt_1165
    Dude, Where's My Car?

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast