Default priority queue (early upgrade) requests

Do you want to be an early upgrade participant?

This means you get upgrades before other users. This is great for users that want to get an early peek, but probably not a great fit for big sites that are sensitive to upgrades, changes, and regressions.

In order to be added you must have remote support access enabled in config->system->support. This requirement is new, but we've added because we need to have access to the machine to debug any issues if something goes wrong.

If you do want to be on the list PM me your UID found in config->system info
    do not post it to this thread!

Once your server's UID is on this list it will always be on the priority queue for later upgrades so make sure you want to be on it!

Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Excellent Dirk, I'm glad to see an improvement in handling this. Here's hoping 9.2's roll out is smooth!
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    In order to be added you must have remote support access enabled in config->system->support. This requirement is new, but we've added because we need to have access to the machine to debug any issues if something goes wrong.
    Do you mean If the upgrade fails you will try to repair the unit without a Live Support subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by fslomka View Post
    Do you mean If the upgrade fails you will try to repair the unit without a Live Support subscription?
    sure, we generally do that anyway if you email us at support@untangle.com.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.

OK, everyone on the priority queue should have access to 9.2, any more takers?

Please email support@untangle.com or myself at dmorris@untangle.com if you have issues.

Master Untangler

My production box seems to have updated itself to 9.2 as expected!

PM sent with UID for the test box, that oddly enough just got rebuilt in the last 48 hours, as an earlier 9.x update had left it not happy, followed by my borrowing its memory.....

Sent PM