Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Untangler

I use 1Password which has worked well for me over the last three years. Syncs across all my devices and haven't faced any issues
    Sebastin likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by f1assistance View Post
    I've personally used LastPass (LP) for years and have a subscription.
    If I had a do over, I would seriously suggest you consider KeePassX.
    I will advantage this in my future, but the move from LP is a day's calorie burn which I haven't made the time for...yet. I like the logical idea of securely having its database in my physical possession.
    See this is what I was saying,
    That Laspass was hacked in 2015 (Reference:https://www.purevpn.com/internet-pri...astpass-secure)
    However they say that no harm was done but the only thing that was compromised was the users emails and their password reminders.
    Also last pass themselves asked users to change their master passwords more frequently, maybe this statement is kind of debatable that there are some vulnerabilities that lastpass is hiding.
    Well, doesn't matter, Bitwarden did my job and it is the perfect fit for my team.
    I am gonna buy its enterprise solution, I have already subscribed with the free trial but looking to get premium features for my team.
    If anybody can tell me that if in teams I want to share it with more than 10 so should I buy its subscription twice or its only 1 subs can do the job?
    because

https://bitwarden.com/#organizations
    $5 /month
    includes 5 users
    additional: $2 per user /mo.

Thats what it says.
    There was no any chat support system thats why asking here.

Quote Originally Posted by ajaffarali View Post
    I use 1Password which has worked well for me over the last three years. Syncs across all my devices and haven't faced any issues
    Thanks for the suggestion,
    But I am looking to get it for my team, no worries bitwarden is good.

https://bitwarden.com/help/

Top right... Want to talk to a human? With a send us an email link. With the business plan you pay per user, I think you can buy just one... you'll have to ask them. I've found them very responsive.

Now, for those that are considering Bitwarden for PERSONAL use... there are some things going on here you'll want to understand.

1.) A Premium Personal account is $10 / year
    2.) A Family Organization account is $12 / year

You do NOT need 1, to use 2! A Family Organization account allows up to 5 free users to access the shared vault. My wife and I access a single family plan for my stuff, that's how I've been using it. But if you're using it commercially, you're going to have to swap over into the other plans. Once you're on the other plans, your emails are flagged, and priority support is granted. But you access that support via email. I've never had to wait more than a day to get someone to help with my paid family organization.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Vanguard Untangle...because nothing's worse than doing nothing!
    -------
    2, Pentium (R) Dual-Core CPU E5300 @ 2.60GHz 2599.968, 2089.96MB RAM
    And building #7 didn't kill itself!

I guess that making some sort of an algorithm is much more secure than dependind on a password saving tool. Recently I watched a vid on yt about making secure passwords. The expert said that when your tool is hacked then you lose all the passwords you have. Keeping all that stuff in the brain is more safe I believe.

Even today I'm astonished by the speed of having the database on a local device (KeePassXC) apposed to the cloud (LastPass). We give away so much for convenience, continually ignoring its fee.
    -------

-------

I logged in just to plus 1 million this...Bitwarden is the best, and it is opensource, has hosting options, Ive used it for a good while (since ditching lastpass) and have no regrets. I self-host it, its the best trust us Oh, also, the developer has a lobby here to discuss plans, bugs etc.

https://gitter.im/bitwarden/Lobby

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12