Untangler

Lightbulb Can OpenVPN allow other users through

After reading the FAQ I did not find an answer to my questions. Hope someone can help

- I am setting up OpenVPN thru Untangle and I have some clients that will have another Untangle server connected to my HO using site-to-site, so far so good.

1) question:

setup in remote site is exactly the same for all sites, meaning same subnet and machine IP for all. Will this affect my VPN setup?

- I have other users for other sites that use the default Windows VPN and they do not want to intall the openvpn client.

2) Question:

Can I allow these clients thru the Untangle VPN? If yes what will my setup be?

1) Yes, you are going to have problems if all your remote sites have the same subnet/IP address schemes.

2) Yes, by default, the Untangle bypasses the pptp traffic, assuming that is what you are using (Microsoft VPN).

By the way, I have moved your post.
    to be understood, you must first understand. :)
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself. If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com