Default OpenVPN server won't start

Completely new to Untangle, but I have installed 10.2 32 bit on a dual core atom box with dual on-board NICs and 4GB of memory.

I have attempted to configure/enable OpenVPN server and added a client. The status page continues to show 'OpenVPN is not currently running'. If I attempt to start the openvpn service from a terminal, it fails and the openvpn log says 'cannot open data/dh.pem for dh parameters'. I looked in /etc/untangle and there is not a data directory. I did generate a certificate authority in config->administration without problems.

I'm sure I missed some necessary bit of configuration, but I've searched through the forums without success. Any help would be appreciated.

Jerry

Is the power icon on the panel green for OpenVPN?
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

No, it wasn't. And my screen was low resolution, so I didn't even know the power button was there until I scrolled over. I clicked it, it turned yellow, then green and I think I'm good to go. I mentioned, I'm new to Untangle, right?

My bad - thanks for the quick reply.

After initial setup, its usually easier to remotely configure via http or https using a browser on a local machine.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com