Default Firewall Cannot load OpenVPN app while in GUI interface

Ok, I've got an sticky situation. My Untangle firewall has updated to v15 via automatic updates, but, ive noticed that the OpenVPN is enabled but not working. No biggie, i thought, ill just disable it and re-enable it or heck re-install it. However, every time i try and load the app, it get stuck perpetually loading and give me the error:

"EXCEPTION!

I can leave the app freely without refreshing the webpage, so the firewall itself is fine. But, I can't adjust, turn off, or uninstall the app from the GUI as its stuck loading indefinitely.

Should i reboot the firewall or is there a way to forcibly remove the OpenVPN app so i can reinstall it and gain working control again?

Note: i am not physically near the firewall in question as im currently working from home. So, accessing the physical device is a last resort.

Open a support ticket. It sounds like the client config causing issues for the OpenVPN daemon. Let me know your ticket number.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    Open a support ticket. It sounds like the client config causing issues for the OpenVPN daemon. Let me know your ticket number.
    One minute, have to remember how to open a support ticket again. ill post the ticket number in a few minutes.

Ticket number is "REQUEST #174346"