Untangler

Default OpenVPN does not connect after upgrade to 15.1

Good Morning - Over the weekend, the Untangle box at our home office upgraded to 15.1. Our remote site (no idea if they updated or not but the box has been rebooted this morning) can no longer connect to us. I show no connections in OpenVPN and can no longer connect from my home using the OpenVPN client. How can I get this working again? Please note, I am by no means an Untangle expert.

Untangler

I did follow the instructions to uninstall and reinstall the OpenVPN app. I imported my clients, groups and networks. Do I have to go to the other site and do something there?

Untangler

Another update...I was able to uninstall the 2.4 client from my home computer and install 2.4.9, import my config files and successfully reconnect. I will be able to instruct my VPN users as to how to do this on their workstations. This does not, however, help my remote site. How do I get that site, running 15.0.0, to reconnect to the main site?

I have more questions than answers,
    but I would expect that you will need to generate the client config for the remote site, get it there on a local machine, and Upload it into NGFW OpenVPN [Client]

NGFW OVPN client.png

Untangler

Yep, that is what I did . Just got back from the remote site. Now I will re-do my instructions and re-generate the client files and send them off. Thanks for replying!
    Jim.Alles likes this.