Default OpenVPN user issue

Good Afternoon,
    We have a client who is having issues with certain OpenVPN users. Specific users are having issues with their VPN connection dropping at random times. Usually the connection will stay up anywhere between 30 seconds to 3 minutes before dropping for about 30-45 seconds and then coming back up. The OpenVPN icon will go from Green to Yellow during this time at well. Using a continuous ping loop I was able to determine that there are between 10-20 packets dropped, due to the disconnect, before it comes back up. I have connected remotely to the client's server and confirmed it is not their connection by pinging out from their server to google. One very odd issue is that the specific users do not show up in the OpenVPN reports on Untangle as connected. Other users will, but the specific ones will not. When I check the OpenVPN log file, I see the following regarding the disconnects:

Mon Sep 14 13:50:08 2020 Register_dns request sent to the service
    Mon Sep 14 13:51:24 2020 [server] Inactivity timeout (--ping-restart), restarting
    Mon Sep 14 13:51:24 2020 SIGUSR1[soft,ping-restart] received, process restarting
    Mon Sep 14 13:51:29 2020 TCP/UDP: Preserving recently used remote address: [AF_INET]'IP ADDRESS'

I have attempted a reboot of the firewall as well as restarting the OpenVPN function on the firewall to no avail. Does anyone here have any ideas by chance?

Thank you for your time!

What is the version of Untangle?
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    What is the version of Untangle?

Sounds like the connection has issues with dropped packets. I would see the RX/TX error count on their connection.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    Sounds like the connection has issues with dropped packets. I would see the RX/TX error count on their connection.
    I have been able to test it with two different OpenVPN connections from the same location. One with a problem user and the other with a user that does not give issues. The problem user with drop connection while the other user will not. They are using the same connection out and are sitting side by side of each other.