Default OpenVPN to dual WAN

I have a Untangle appliance that we added a second Wan connection. The OpenVPN clients connect fine to the original Wan connection, but if I edit the client's ovpn file to the IP of the second Wan, the connection times out. Any suggestions how I get the second Wan to accept OpenVPN Connections? Since we have a large number of remote workers right now, and every ovpn was initially set up with the public Ip address, I'm going to have to edit all the files manually and want to move them over slowly rather than try to get them all done in one night.

If a second WAN is added, you will need to remove OpenVPN app from UT and reinstall it. The daemon is not listening on the second WAN.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Depends on how is this second wan is setup, AFAIK Untangle openvpn server listens on all interfaces. Can you post more details?

Quote Originally Posted by psb4me View Post
    every ovpn was initially set up with the public Ip address, I'm going to have to edit all the files manually and want to move them over slowly rather than try to get them all done in one night.
    That's why, even with public ip, setting up a domain name is a really good idea. It could also help you to do load balancing on both IPs.

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    If a second WAN is added, you will need to remove OpenVPN app from UT and reinstall it. The daemon is not listening on the second WAN.
    Wow, that's new to me. I used openvpn with 2 wans for nearly 10 years and never noticed that.