Default OpenVPN Connect does Not Allow to Run Application Over the VPN while OpenVPN GUI Does

Hello all,

We are facing some issues trying to access our company accounting application "Sage 50 Accounting 2022" over a VPN connection.

When connected to the company network using OpenVPN Connect application, the application is unable to connect (please find Picture 1 and Picture 2 attached).

But, if I connect to the VPN using OpenVPN GUI, the application runs without any issue, please see Picture 3 and Picture 4 attached.

Is there any known issue with OpenVPN Connect which may cause the referred problem.

Thank you in advanced for your help.

Regards,
    Attached Images Attached Images

OpenVPN Connect app is for their private OpenVPN commercial service. Instead use the open source OpenVPN app in the community downloads. https://openvpn.net/community-downloads/
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Thank you very much!!

I'll keep using the OpenVPN GUI version which works fine. I understood the OpenVPN Connect was much of the same, but now I understand.

Regards,

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by ASBTECH View Post
    Thank you very much!!

I'll keep using the OpenVPN GUI version which works fine. I understood the OpenVPN Connect was much of the same, but now I understand.

Regards,
    Viscosity is 100% better
    Started Youtube Channel, Have a question about Untangle Ask me : jason @ jasonslab.ca
    https://www.youtube.com/c/jasonslabvideos << Please like and subscribe, helps me out !!