Default How do I 'force' guests to use a different rack

The scenario is I would like for a new device connection go to a guest rack (instead of the default) so as to avoid the guests having to deal with the SSL inspector/ certificate issues. I have the network setup where all the devices have have user names, so I was hoping to make a rule that states that if the device is unknown (ie does not have a username) then forward to the guest rack.

So what is the value or description to add to the rule for no a user name device?

So in the rule it would be described as "Username is ???" then guest rack.

cheers

Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Master Untangler

Another option:

I give a static ip in the range from 2 - 150 for all of "my" home devices.

I then have my Untangle DHCP assign 151 to 220 for devices it does not know.

Hence, you could set up a rack where if the IP is in the range of 151 to 220 ... go to a specific rack ... where you do not have SSL inspection.
    Untangle 13.1.0 (13.1.0.20170912T113808)
    QOTOM-Q355G4
    1.6-2.7 GHz Intel I5 5250U, 128GB SSD mSATA, 4GB RAM DDR3L, 4 xRJ-45 Intel I211AT 10/100/1000 Controller

Quote Originally Posted by theoak View Post
    Another option:

I give a static ip in the range from 2 - 150 for all of "my" home devices.

I then have my Untangle DHCP assign 151 to 220 for devices it does not know.

Hence, you could set up a rack where if the IP is in the range of 151 to 220 ... go to a specific rack ... where you do not have SSL inspection.
    I did contemplate this for a minute, but my ip range from current router is a hot mess (random and fixed ip everywhere) which made this scenario near impossible. But thanks so much for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    Thanks I did see the first link wiki page which I couldn't make heads or tails of, but the second one which I didn't find is exactly what I needed. Just to be clear, I include the brackets?

Cheers

Yes, correct.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Great thanks.