Default Can't remove racks, says "Required by Web Filter"

I'm trying to delete some racks that I had set up when I first installed Untangle, but I keep getting an error that says I can't delete non-empty racks. Policy 4 was called "Kids" and was to be used for managing the younger kids' web filter settings. I was able to delete that, but ever since that was deleted, when I try to add/edit/delete a rack, I get this same error:

Missing policy: 4 (Required by Web Filter [49]). Cannot delete non-empty racks.

If I can't get to the missing policy to empty it, how can I fix anything else? Would there be a way to re-create this policy in the database so that I could do what was necessary to get things fixed up, or do I have to reset everything (which isn't the end of the world)? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Matt

p.s.- And before anybody asks, yes, I know I should have backed it up first, something I thought of microseconds after pressing "SAVE" when I deleted it...

Is there a policy rule which uses the rack name? Refresh the browser and see if the rack exists.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Nope. There are only 2 rules and both are pointing to other racks (Parents and BLOCK ALL INTERNET). When I try to delete rules, it shows them as deleted (once I hit save), but then throws the same exception error, and when I refresh (back to apps, then click on policy manager settings again), they have returned. Is there a way to back up only the settings of the web filter (and firewall, if possible, but that's easy enough to reconfig) currently configured for the default rack?

Is the rack in the list of racks? If so select it and are there apps in that rack?

racks.jpg

Nope, doesn't show up. Kids was rack ID 4 and it's missing. The remaining racks are: Default [1], Parents [2], BLOCK ALL INTERNET [3], and Littles [5]. It won't let me delete any of these and it has let me remove all apps from the existing racks (except Default since I don't want to remove those yet if I can back them up or copy the settings).

I would open a support ticket. Which version are you running?

Version 14.1.2.

OK, I'll open a ticket and see how it goes. Thanks for the help!