Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

I wonder if I am missing something here... Under Reports module, I have one tab for view Satus - I click "view reports" and all I get is none available, check back in morning. On the Generation tab I have my email, yet never get anything mailed and have retention set for 15 days. I used to get reports under 6.2 and now I get nothing at all. Seriously, I cannot even specify daily, weekly, whatever. So forget old versus new, how about just something? I upgraded to 7 on the weekend. I really need this reporting for myself and possible clients.

Exclamation Casting your vote

Quote Originally Posted by whaler_99 View Post
    I wonder if I am missing something here... Under Reports module, I have one tab for view Satus - I click "view reports" and all I get is none available, check back in morning. On the Generation tab I have my email, yet never get anything mailed and have retention set for 15 days. I used to get reports under 6.2 and now I get nothing at all. Seriously, I cannot even specify daily, weekly, whatever. So forget old versus new, how about just something? I upgraded to 7 on the weekend. I really need this reporting for myself and possible clients.

@Whaler,

Cast your vote here to revert back the original report format or let give us some option how to select either new or old report.

-LinuxMan

Untanglit

Yeah same boat here, managers are not pleased with the new reports, pretty graphics but no detailed reporting as they have enjoyed with version 6.2. We are subject to audit requests for this info so they want the old reporting back asap!

Untangler

Default It's just how to display

The problem right now with the new reporting engine is that from Untangle, there is no native "Print This Information" display. If I go to try and print it, I cannot, I have to export to Excel first. This is the major problem I find myself, and I think most others are finding themselves in. All we want to be able to do is print the information off when we want to. I love how it works behind the scenes, and the fact I can export raw report data via CSV, but the inability to print the reports using Untangle's native interface as I have in the past is frankly unforgivable.

The new reporting system is better in many ways, but is lacking an extremely important feature. Let me use it to find what I need, and see a printable version of the information I have displaying.
    Self-trained just means you couldn't afford college.

i just find it is lacking details it had before, i want to see every website visited like in 6.2 used to who in the webgui, i want to see how many G' of data X host used and so on.

i love that the new system works and is reliable, but it seems to be missing info many of us used frequently before.

Agreed! Please bring back the old reporting!!
    I need ALL data, not just top 10. And .CSV is nice, but I need PDFs as well!

+1

Untanglit

Default Need Help very vey urgent

Hi All,
    Am requesting you to help all,please tell me how retrive old data in untangle 7.0.suddnly 2 days back i have upgraded the untangle from 6.0 to 7.0 version .Now am not able to see the old reports.urgently i have required 30 days back log.please any one help.now am in critical position.if i have not retrived the data then my job will go.so please please anyone help me as soon as possible.

Regards
    Rammohan

I want to vote, but I forgot my login password on bugzilla, and the "forgot password" form is nowhere to be found. Can anyone help?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345