Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Untanglit

Default Is the data correct?

I've just opened the first weekly report for version 7 and I'm seeing some startling data.

Is this data used only for 7 days or One or all time? I need to know before I accuse someone of using 303 GB of bandwidth. If that's the amount for 'all time' then I'm cool with that. If it's for a week then I have an issue.

And why is Live Support taking forever?! I'm first in line for 10 minutes.

Untanglit

So since no one wants to reply you either don't know or are looking into a bug issue. I find if VERY hard to believe that someone can up/down-load 303 GIGABYTES of data in a week.

What would be incredibly handy is the break down of uploaded and downloaded data like the former reporting system did.

Untanglit

Looks like another 50 GB was transferred just yesterday by the same user. Something is not right in the reporting system!!

I'm also having a problem with the reporting. I've got a user that used more than 105GB in a day - not bad on a 40GB hard drive!

Untangler

i am having the same problem! i also currently am having trouble because there is constant high bandwidth and i cant correctly deduce who is doing it because the UT7 logs are soooo terrible compared to the previous logs. this stinks

Untanglit

According to the live webinar there seems to be a bug in the reporting. Some of those numbers are multiplied by 32!! So in my instance I would take 303 GB and divide by 32 to get an accurate number. It's actually about 9.5 GB.

That makes a lot more sense!

Untanglit

Quote Originally Posted by rmaccara View Post
    That makes a lot more sense!
    Yeah, I just wish a dev or an admin would confirm this for us all! the webinar will be reported in a day or so.

Dirk was the one giving the webinar, and if he says it's so, then I'd take that as gospel...

I watched the webinar, but must have been distracted when that tidbit was mentioned.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast