Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

In my lab on v7.2, with no real users behind it only about 6 mailboxes with <100 emails/day, extremely light browsing (since it is a lab machine I have not done much of any browsing), my attachment is about 500k/day, I have heard of ~100 user installs that have over 10mb attachments that have issues receiving.

I thought I would start troubleshooting all over since I upgraded to 7.1.1. Attachments are making it to my target mail server, but the Mail client in OS X Leopard is not parsing the PDF attachments properly. The incoming mail is the proper size, just no attachments are visible. Apple support verified the problem.

I checked the mail via the web client and the reports are there in all f their PDF glory, just the Apple Mail client is getting confused for some reason.

Robert Johnston
    Datajockeys, LLC

I'm getting this as well, running a fresh 7.2 install which was put in place 4-29. I looked into that exchange 2007 issue posted on the first page, which at first seems good, but I need my users to be able to send out PDFs. If I forward the mail back to myself the attachment shows up fine. I have UT set to send email directly and are using an Exchange 2007 server. Attachment size it @900k, so not large enough to hit our 10mb limit. So far my workaround is to set a rule to forward it to myself.

Untangle Ninja

SyberWraith,
    Hi and welcome to the forums
    Do you use any type of AV scanner on the Exchange server? (or some other SMTP scanner between Exchange and UT)

I have Trend Micro Worry Free Business 6.0 SP1 installed on the same server since it's a SBS2008 server. (will not continue to use this when the license is up though, looking to move to something else).

Master Untangler

Put me on the list as well of those that are getting emails, but with no attachements. I too am running Exchange 2007 on SBS 2008. Forefront security for Exchange is DISABLED.

Forwarding the email to myself works; I guess for now I'll just set up a rule on my Outlook to automatically forward anything from Untangle onto myself.

Untangler

I originally had this problem (no attachments of reports via email) after switching from Exchange 5.5 to SBS2008. I found that the reports were there if I accessed mail via the remote web interface, but did not show in Outlook.

Since I was using a dated version of Untangle, I updated and found things working ok with ver 7.1 and 7.2. I do notice that in the inbox view of outlook, there s no paper clip showing a file attachment, but when I open the email the PDF is attached and opens OK. This may all be due to my use of an old version of Outlook (2000) which is not fully compatible with SBS2008.
    gr

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678