Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

It seems to be a combination of OSX server, apple mail, and untangle's attachment method - that is the only combination that yields issues with attachments. Mail/osx server has no issues with email from other senders or exchange.

Yes, Earthlink is still alive an kicking, and an important one for those of us who still have to resort to dial-up (!) from time to time. One of the greatest casualties of moving to a rural location was losing much of our ISP choice. :-(

I created a spare gmail account (to not leave an existing account credentials in a plain text file) and am using it to send & rec/forward reports and everything seems to be working fine (after one odd hiccup when it stopped sending for a few days in a week we were away, but which a reboot seems to have "fixed").

Thanks for the help! - Don

Untangler

Im getting the reports but they all say 0 traffic processed. Im using the cloud relay option. I have only had 3 daily reports sent and 2 of which had no data. Im well over the 200GB of data downloaded via torrents. Im finally gettin 200Mbps with my ACS

Untangler

For the last two days (nights) I'm no longer receiving email reports to Gmail. After the upgrade (to 15.1, 10 days ago) email reports worked OK, but they just stopped suddenly. Is it Untangle's mail relay server or Gmail's fault?

I am not sure why this thread is not closed.

In general, it is not good form to pile on top of a 3-yr old thread.

I have a lot of questions that need to be answered in order to troubleshoot this.

Do know that I have two boxes on v15.1 and personal Gmail, and two boxes on 14.2 with G Suite that are still working.

Here are two posts that might help. after getting that tightened up, please start a new thread in this same forum is fine.

https://forums.untangle.com/tips-tricks/42123-configuring-gmail-e-mail-reports-personal-use.html

https://forums.untangle.com/tips-tricks/42122-configuring-gmail-e-mail-reports-business-w-g-suite.html
    If you think I got Grumpy

Thumbs up Thanks Jim! Email works again!

Thank you @soldier for your post. I hadn't noticed that our daily reports (setup in 2014 with help from this very thread) stopped after the 2020-06-25 report (rec'd 2 AM on 2020-06-26). FWIW the email Test function also failed to work. Extra strange since neither Gmail Auth nor Untangle settings have changed in the last week.

And thank you @Jim.Alles for solving the issue! Your clear instructions helped me wean off of the cloud/relay and once again email works. Thanks man!
    Last edited by Don_is_Tangled; 06-29-2020 at 08:28 PM.
    Jim.Alles likes this.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456