Default When did retention configuration change?

Unless I'm losing my mind, there used to be a single field to configure data retention time, which I had bumped up to 30 days. I did that a couple of months ago. I just went to run a report on a single user to see where they've been and I noticed that Untangle only has data for a week. I thought that was odd and went back to the configuration page. Now there is a field for data retention and a separate one for report retention. The report retention field is set to 30 days, but data retention is set at 7 days. Grrrr...

Am I just not remembering this correctly? I specifically remember setting the retention to 30 days and I don't remember ever seeing two different fields for that. Was this a change in 7.2 or 7.2.1?
    Disclaimer: I may or may not have had enough coffee when I'm posting. Interpret my responses thusly.

On a slightly related note, I wish it were easier to run ad-hoc reports. By far, the most requested report is "Give me this user's web usage for the past month." I'm sure management would gladly pay a little extra for more robust reporting.

I'm no SQL guru, so I have no idea how to set up our own reporting solution that access the Untangle DB.

Regardless, that's another topic. I just feel like ranting some more.
    Disclaimer: I may or may not have had enough coffee when I'm posting. Interpret my responses thusly.