Untangler

Default Reports Problem after Upgrade.

I came in this morning and over the weekend the system had upgraded.

So now I have the following Problem.

in FireFox I can go into the reports and look at yesterdays report, but thats it, where it normally shows the Dates so I can pick another day. I cant its missing.

in Internet Explorer, I can go into the reports, and I can also look at previous reports, however when I go into the individual reports, I can scroll down and can only see the top portion of a report.

The other thing is once in a while I get an error that i cant connect to the App Store.

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by Analog-X64 View Post
    I came in this morning and over the weekend the system had upgraded.

So now I have the following Problem.

in FireFox I can go into the reports and look at yesterdays report, but thats it, where it normally shows the Dates so I can pick another day. I cant its missing.

in Internet Explorer, I can go into the reports, and I can also look at previous reports, however when I go into the individual reports, I can scroll down and can only see the top portion of a report.

The other thing is once in a while I get an error that i cant connect to the App Store.
    Hey Analog, check out the screenshot I attached. One shows the same problem I think. I wasn't sure if it was a Chrome problem since Chrome and Untangle updated themselves around the same time on my computer and the date shows up properly on Safari on Mac, but if its also affecting you... might be on the reports module side.

Does that look the same?

Untangler

I did a compatibility update on my Internet Explorer 8 and that seemed to have fixed the problem.

But with FireFox I still have this problem.. I'm attaching screenshot.

Untangler

Doh, forgot the link to my post with the screenshot, http://forums.untangle.com/reports/1...tml#post106385

Untangler

Ok here is a better screen shot. Notice on the top right I cant select anything to look at previous reports. and on the right notice I have no scroll bar so I can actually look at the report. These two problems didnt exist before the latest update.

Untangler

Just a temporary workaround for now. In I.E I can view reports, but to get it scrolling, I use the mouse wheel. There are no bars to click and drag on screen.

Please post the exact version number of the browser if you see this problem. It will help reproduce the issue in-house.

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    Please post the exact version number of the browser if you see this problem. It will help reproduce the issue in-house.
    I just tried on my systems and its working again.

Running Chrome 5.0.375.99, and Safari 5 on OS/X, along with IE8 and Firefox 3.6.6 on Vista. All work properly now.

Was not working on slightly older version of Chrome (maybe 5.0.375.7x) or Firefox 3.6 on OS/X.