Default Is it possible to filter reports?

We have a requirement to filter out two websites from the web filter-lite report.

These two destinations are used as part of our parcel lebelling software and connect constantly. In a typical day we see over 15,000 connections. The lable software manufacturer tells us this is normal as the software constantly polls the websites.

What we would like to be able to do is to filter out these two destinations and prevent them from appearing on the webfilter lite report.

Is this possible? Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere.

regards

Spencer

If they are a trusted location, why not simply bypass traffic destined to their IP addresses? Traffic that doesn't see the rack never gets into any module, reports included, and you'll pick up some performance on the application because you won't be scanning network sessions to those servers.

config -> networking -> advanced -> bypass.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Thanks for that. It works a treat. As ever, once you know how, anything is simple.

Definitely a case of RTM on my part.

many thanks

Spencer

I don't think a proper concept of bypass can be put into a book. It's just not "normal" for a router, and while once understood it makes perfect sense, it still gets used in incorrect places. It's a training issue that needs human contact to resolve, at least that's what I think about it.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com