I am using Untangle at home. Get the Daily e-mails every night, but the data / day on some of the chats aren't correct (it's been happening for a while, but seems to be getting worse / more charts incorrect recently).
For example, shown on the attached, last night the main title of the "report" is correct, but the active hosts and Sessions is from the 3rd, Bandwidth from the 5th, and CPU Load from the 6th. Other graphs (not shown) are also from the 3rd, 4th & 5th, and the only one from the 12th is the Web Usage and Hourly Tunnel Traffic.
Also, sometimes some of the charts are missing altogether, quite often the "Top Domains Usage".
Not sure if something isn't set up correctly, but not sure what to check. I used to send the e-mail via the standard Untangle SMTP server, but a few weeks ago I changed that to my own (in-house) server, but it's not made a difference.
- NG Firewall
- Solutions by Industry
- Solutions by Issue