Default Quota for an interface?

I see it is possible to set a quota for a hostname and a user. How do I set a quota for an interface?

Why do I want to do this? I have a 1 TB data cap limit per month on my internet line (comcast). As I get close to that I want to get alerts and possibly limit bandwidth usage for all which I know quota can do that for users and hosts but I don't see a way to do it for the whole WAN interface.

If this is not possible, can I request it be added as a future update? It would be very useful for those with data caps which is more and more frequent thanks to comcast...

Master Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by Karl_Karl View Post
    I see it is possible to set a quota for a hostname and a user. How do I set a quota for an interface?
    While you can set up a rule in Bandwidth control to specify a WAN (or All WAN) interfaces with an action of "Give Client a quota" I believe this will simply apply the said quota to each individual client Untangle identifies passing data over the WAN (or All WANs).

I guess this would be a popular feature for home users on monthly capped plans...