Default How to view usage for a specific host?

Hi Untangle team. Is there a way to view the DPI information for a specific host? I am coming from Unifi USGs, and while they have a lot of shortcomings, I really did like being able to drill down into DPI detail for specific users (or hosts)... For example, I would like to be able to bring up a particular iPad on my network and look at what sites that iPad has been on for a particular day. Can someone help me understand if that is possible on Untangle, and if so, the best way to go about it?

Go into reports and add a condition for "c_client_addr" = "192.168.1.100" or use hostname or username or whatever.
    Use the "Quick Add" to make this easy.

Then all reports viewed will be through that condition, so you can look at web filter or application control reports etc for only that host/user/address/interface/etc
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.

thank you team! I tried it out tonight and it works perfectly. I am curious, if someone comes to my house and is on my network for a few hours, and perhaps two or three days later I want to go back and see what they were doing... is there a way to do that? Is the host information stored for some length of time, and accessible even if the host is not online?

Yes, you can just go back and look.

An easy way is to view "Top Hostnames of X" or whatever of that timeframe, and then click the "View Data"
    That will show you all the top hostnames of whatever (bandwidth, web usage, etc) for that period.
    You can click on the little funnel to add a condition for the specified host.

Or you can dig back in one of the host/device reports and just find the IP manually.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.

Thank you too much! You're forum support is awesome. Dmorris, is there a way for me to set how long data is retained?
    Last edited by rutman286; 03-21-2018 at 07:52 PM.

is apps > reports > data you can change the retention period.
    If you have a fairly large disk (like 500GB) usually a year is fine.
    The default is just a week.