Default new to untangle: json files - WTF and all reports show no data

Hi

I am new to untangle and i have searched the forums and wiki. I have two issues:

JSON files?
    What do i do with these? I click on the report, say the Export all policy manager reports for example and i get a json file download. I have tried importing these into Excel, but even that gives up. Also tried Edge, Chrome and Opera as browsers.

No Data!
    When i select a report in the web interface, the report always returns "No Data". Even basic reports such as web browsing.

Anyone any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by crizco View Post
    Hi

I am new to untangle and i have searched the forums and wiki. I have two issues:

JSON files?
    What do i do with these? I click on the report, say the Export all policy manager reports for example and i get a json file download. I have tried importing these into Excel, but even that gives up. Also tried Edge, Chrome and Opera as browsers.
    Welcome to the Untangle forums. This button exports all the configuration for the reports, not the reported data itself. There is an open Jira issue to improve this in an upcoming version. https://jira.untangle.com/browse/NGFW-12312

Quote Originally Posted by crizco View Post
    No Data!
    When i select a report in the web interface, the report always returns "No Data". Even basic reports such as web browsing.
    We'll more information on your setup. Do you see sessions on your Untangle (is traffic passing through it)? Is Web Filter app on? Screen captures are best so we can see the page you are looking at.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com