Default Logging Disconnects For Specific Device?

I've been having random disconnects and extreme slow-downs on my primary computer that I'm trying to diagnose. Based on some prior narrowing-down, I suspect it's either the computer's ethernet network card or the 10g netgear switch I have it plugged into. (This is because when I connect with WiFi, where the AP is connected to a different switch, there are no issues).

I planned to diagnose the old fashioned way and wait for another disconnect/slowdown and then switch the connection to another switch to see if that fixes it. But this all happens just infrequent enough (maybe once a day while I'm actually at the computer) where it might be worth finding a more elegant way to monitor it.

So TL;DR: Is there a way, or what would be the best way to keep track of disconnects or obvious disruptions occurring for a single device?

Current Thinking: I'm going to try looking at the Sessions or Sessions Per Minute graphs and filter it for the specific computer, then look for any obvious dips/cutouts. Is there any way to monitor actual failed connections somehow though? (As opposed to looking for an absence of connections?)
    Last edited by Angstroli; 09-07-2020 at 09:29 AM.

Look for errors on RX or TX in the network interface status page https://<lan ip>/admin/index.do#config/network/interfaces
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com