Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: New question!

  1. #1
    Untangler
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    32

    Default New question!

    In the Network reporting widget on the Dashboard, IS it possible to remove an interface from the widget? Right now, mine displays the WAN, LAN, VLAN 50, 75 and 100.

    I would like to eliminate LAN from being displayed and maybe even WAN at some point in time.

    Where's Dashpuppy when you need him? LOL

    BTW, Dashpuppy, if you want to rent out a room, I'm ready to get out of this HEAT and Humidity here in NC!

  2. #2
    Master Untangler
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCat58 View Post
    In the Network reporting widget on the Dashboard, IS it possible to remove an interface from the widget? Right now, mine displays the WAN, LAN, VLAN 50, 75 and 100.

    I would like to eliminate LAN from being displayed and maybe even WAN at some point in time.

    Where's Dashpuppy when you need him? LOL

    BTW, Dashpuppy, if you want to rent out a room, I'm ready to get out of this HEAT and Humidity here in NC!
    I'm here LOL ! NOt sure you want to be in bc either, last week we hit a few times of 41C

    I'm poking around Assuming you are talking about this ? uintanglenetworklayout_-_default.png
    Last edited by dashpuppy; 08-01-2022 at 11:27 AM.

  3. #3
    Untangler
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    32

    Default

    41C, bah hum bug...Lived in Chicago for a few years and loved we only had the balmy hot weather for an average of two weeks.

    Here's a snip of my u150 Dashboard I'm talking about.

    Untangle Pic.jpg

  4. #4
    Master Untangler
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCat58 View Post
    41C, bah hum bug...Lived in Chicago for a few years and loved we only had the balmy hot weather for an average of two weeks.

    Here's a snip of my u150 Dashboard I'm talking about.

    Untangle Pic.jpg
    What version of Untangle is that ? ( looks really old )

  5. #5
    Untangler
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dashpuppy View Post
    what version of untangle is that ? ( looks really old )
    lol 16.5.1

    Untangle.jpg
    Last edited by BigCat58; 08-01-2022 at 05:48 PM.

  6. #6
    That Which Lurks Below
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BigCat58 View Post
    Here's a snip of my u150 Dashboard I'm talking about.
    Click the 'label' located below the graph to remove a particular attribute. For example, if you want to remove your Office WiFi interface, click on its name below the graph:
    2022-08-02 08_43_04-Untangle Pic.png

    If you want to remove it permanently, you may have to customize the Report itself that that widget is drawn from.
    dashpuppy likes this.
    Græme Ravenscroft • Technical Marketing Engineer
    ('gram', like the unit of measurement)
    he/him
    Please don't reboot your NGFW.
    How can we make Arista ETM products better?

  7. #7
    Master Untangler
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    920

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gravenscroft View Post
    Click the 'label' located below the graph to remove a particular attribute. For example, if you want to remove your Office WiFi interface, click on its name below the graph:
    2022-08-02 08_43_04-Untangle Pic.png

    If you want to remove it permanently, you may have to customize the Report itself that that widget is drawn from.
    DAMNIT! Just learned something new on a Tuesday Morning

  8. #8
    Untangler
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gravenscroft View Post
    Click the 'label' located below the graph to remove a particular attribute. For example, if you want to remove your Office WiFi interface, click on its name below the graph:
    2022-08-02 08_43_04-Untangle Pic.png

    If you want to remove it permanently, you may have to customize the Report itself that that widget is drawn from.
    Thank you. I was aware of that option. I want to remove them permanently.

  9. #9
    Untangler jcoffin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Lake Tahoe
    Posts
    9,761

    Default

    Create a new report based on the default one for data usage.
    - Go to the report and click on gear for settings
    - In SQL Conditions add SQL command for the interfaces you want (use ID number)
    - for example interface [interface_id] in (1,2)
    - Save as new report name

    select-interface-usage-report.png
    dashpuppy and MP715 like this.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 PL2