Default SD-WAN HomePro version?

I have several different WAN connections at home due to living semi-rurally where there is no single good option:
    - 2x 4 Mbps DSL lines (unlimited usage, low latency)
    - A limited usage higher latency cellular connection (25 Mbps)
    - A more-limited-usage-but-faster higher latency cellular connection (90 Mbps)

Previously I used pfSense with Gateway groups to send traffic to specific locations (i.e. group the 2x DSL lines and treat them as one for my rules, put some devices only on the DSL, some on DSL with high speed fail over, and some high speed with DSL failover). This has worked OK, but I recently tried out NG Firewall and have switched to it as far superior, picking up the HomePro license. It has a few differences in setup for my purposes (I'd really like the ability for WAN Failover to not failover some of my connections for example, or set up WAN Balance groups) but have worked around it for the time being.

What I'd really like is to be able to put specific traffic to specific ISPs (i.e. large steam game downloads to the DSL connection), but haven't been able to get this working well in the firewall (currently trying to make it work with host tags + application rules, but in this steam example it continues to elude me). It looks like SD-WAN provides this functionality and more, but being a home user I can't justify the additional cost for this .

I understand I can probably make this work with one of the beta Linksys versions, but have the rest of my infrastructure running on an ESXI machine. Are there any plans to release SD-WAN with a HomePro type license that I can run in ESXI?

Thanks!

You can run SDWAN on VMware ESXi system. The license is not required for virtual instances.

https://support.untangle.com/hc/en-u...on-VMware-ESXi
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Thank you for the quick reply! And the info - I'll be setting this up soon .

Untangle Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    You can run SDWAN on VMware ESXi system. The license is not required for virtual instances.
    Does that only apply to the beta period? And also the virtualbox version?