Default Webinar: Myths and Realities of SD-WAN for SMBs

This is the first of three in our Intro to SD-WAN webinar series. Heather and I debunk some common SD-WAN myths. (Be kind, this is the second webinar I have done and I am clearly NOT cut out to be a porfessional host. )

About the Webinar:
    SD-WAN has been a trending technology lately. As SD-WAN continues to change the way IT Departments approach networking, many SMBs believe that this technology is still meant for large-scale, complex enterprise systems.

In this webinar, Carly Sherman, Sr Product Marketing Manager is going to sit with Heather Paunet, VP of Product at Untangle and dive deep into the myths and realities of SD-WAN for SMBs.

Heather Paunet, with over 15 years of experience in software development and the networking industry, was an integral part of Untangle’s development of our latest SD-WAN Router product.

Watch Now

qhYVJT2V.png
    CMcNaughton and gravenscroft like this.

Untangle Ninja

Please put these webinars some place that don't some 3rd party logon.

Thanks
    Sam Graf likes this.

Thank you for the feedback and I understand another login is annoying. We moved over to the BrightTalk platform for webinars earlier this year because it is better for webinars than what we were using. Unfortunately, it includes the requirement to login to view videos.

Your feedback is noted though as we are always evaluating and discussing internally how we share our content with you all.

~Carly