Untangler

Default WAN Routing Blank

I'm running in vbox. I restarted the pc and sd-wan and now routing stats don't show up. This has happened before but usually resolves after another restart of sd-wan. Everything is working and I can't figure out why there's no stats. Even sessions only show for the lan interface. Weird.

Suggestions?

Untangler

On a side note, I've noticed a 4-5ms reduction in average reported latency and I was able to replicate the reduction in ping tests to various DNS providers.

Untangler

So, on the last restart, WAN routing reporting is back. Latency up 4-5ms. This isn't necessarily reported latency, but via test pings and dns queries from an attached device.

Quote Originally Posted by Clectech View Post
    I'm running in vbox. I restarted the pc and sd-wan and now routing stats don't show up. This has happened before but usually resolves after another restart of sd-wan. Everything is working and I can't figure out why there's no stats. Even sessions only show for the lan interface. Weird.

Suggestions?
    Are you looking locally, or through a Command Center [Remote Access] ?
    If you think I got Grumpy

Untangler

Locally, through multiple devices. Over wifi, host, etc. It's back now, but can't figure out if the latency difference is related or not. It was a consistent 10ms to Google, cloud-based, etc. Then wan routing and app stats went away and it went to 5ms, then stats came back and latency went back up

I have seen an issue w/ Command Center access, when the login of /cmd times out, but I haven't seen what you have.

I am on a linksys WRT

The integration has the potential to lack data insight in the WAN transport layer. To avoid this trap, I recommend evaluating the data collection service of SD-WAN products before purchasing.

Untangler

Plenty of good insight from what I can see, and I have experience with Versa, Fortinet, Viptela, etc.