Default Deciding Untangle Network Setup Which is behind an ADSL router

I have a 2 questions, I hope its ok to ask them in a single forum post.

Q1:I am going to install and use Untangle mostly for its firewall feature and I am trying to decide if I should choose Router or Bridge mode. After reading forums and watching untangle webinars I decided to use bridge mode but I just read the following statement on a forum post:
    If you set Untangle as a bridge you loose firewall capabilities.

It makes sense because NAT is done by ADSL router and Untangle will not be doing NAT. Is that statement true?

Q2: If I set my Wifi ADSL router in bridge mode and Untangle in Router mode, then I have to buy an extra Access Point for my Wifi users. Instead of buying a Wifi AP, can I use the network design below which does dual NATs both on ADSL and Untangle. ADSL router NATS and serves the wifi clients (clients are not protected which is ok), Untangle NATS and its firewall feature protects the other network. I am just wondering dual NAT causes any problems or not?
    NAT Question.png

Untanglit

Dual nat can cause problems with gaming, VPN and some SSL/secure traffic. I certainly try to avoid it. Routine web browsing probably will be unaffected. Tons of google links for "problems with dual nat". Others here know far more than I. I've been very happy getting an actual WAP vs. the built in ones the cable company gives you with their combined units. If the budget is not there I get it (Dave Ramsey speaking), but a dedicated WAP would solve your problem and may well improve your wireless experience if you're having any issues.
    Kyawa likes this.

It's worth buying an access point.
    Jim.Alles likes this.

Once you swap your wifi over to an Unifi dedicated WAP, you'll be wondering why you ever wasted your time with integrated wireless on anything. Untangle routers are far easier to manage than bridges too... so I think you know what my vote is.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Quote Originally Posted by Kyawa View Post
    It's worth buying an access point.
    Thanks for the answers. I am going to buy a WAP.