Untanglit

Default No IPv4 on WAN 1.

Hello. I have my vbox sd-wan system up and running. However, when connecting with a laptop through the lan interface, I can access ipv4 and v6 sites on wan 2 but only v6 on wan 1. All default policies and I even tried a factory reset. The crazy part is that the host os can send and receive both types of traffic via those same interfaces. Vbox networking settings match on both wan and lan.

Any thoughts?

Untangle Ninja

Hi Clectech,

Is it the Administration page on IPv4 over WAN you are after?
    Or do you not get a IPv4 adress on the WAN interface?

Check your access-rules https://sdwanipordns/admin/#settings...s/access-rules

Untanglit

No. I can access admin from both the host computer and the laptop connected to LAN. Also, I can use the WAN 1 interface to access all web traffic from the host OS.
    When SD-WAN is running, I can access web resources from host, but not from laptop connected to LAN. WAN 1 also does not show DHCP in settings. If I change my vbox WAN 1 MAC to match the NIC, then I get DHCP for v4 and v6 and partial functionality: from laptop connected to LAN, I cannot access IPV4 sites like Nike.Com and Puma.Com when sending traffic to WAN 1, but, I can access Wikipedia, CNN, etc. However, I can still access all web resources from host under all circumstances. Finally, When I select WAN 2 for all traffic, everything works as it should.

When I send all traffic to WAN 2, it all works as it should. DHCP, web traffic, etc.

Untanglit

It's working. I removed all NIC drivers except for the vbox specific one. I still had to put my NIC's MAC in vbox settings, but that may have to do with having Comcast Cable for that NIC.