Default Sending digests to multiple domains

I have my Untangle box set right now to relay off of our exchange server for our company. Though recently I took my personal domain off of google apps and moved it to a private server I am running in house. How could I make Untangle mail out the digests to my account and also still keep it setup for our exchange server? Because it is using the exchange server as a relay do I have to do anything or just wait for the digest to be mailed out at the time I specify.
    “Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.” - Linus Torvalds

Untangle sends digests to mail boxes, not to servers. As long as the Untangle has a mail configuration with a working relay, it will send the digest notifications to any e-mail address it is holding quarantines for. This would include any mail servers on the LAN.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Ok I see.

The reason being, I have setup an hmailserver for test / personal production.

It was showing a quarantine for me inside Untangle but because it bounces of of our exchange server I though maybe it try to send it to our company domain instead of my personal domain.
    “Most good programmers do programming not because they expect to get paid or get adulation by the public, but because it is fun to program.” - Linus Torvalds

There is a setting to deliver directly, or to use a smart host. Sounds like you were using the smart host before and now need to change it to deliver directly.

Not at all.

Originally my personal domain was hosted by Google Apps. For the sake of learning I moved it from Google to a server of my own and the server runs hmailserver.

The thing is the office already has a mail server, I use a different subnet than the office servers. I was not sure if 2 email servers were operating behind Untangle if the new 2nd would recieve the digests or if they would continue to go to the email server that is setup in the Untangle email config.

This is no longer a problem because I have a limited relay open specifically of Untangle to send reports to email addresses not hosted on our company email server. What it has been doing is relaying the digests to my email server.

So my problem is solved / never occurred.