Default How to blacklist

How do i blacklist an email or domain ??

tell your mail server not to accept mail from those sources.

(that feature doesn't exist in untangle)
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untangle Ninja

It can be done with untangle but it is unsupported.

But yes you should be able to configure the mail server to receive the same results.

I still don't understand why this easy feature still is't implemented... This is only reason why I'm thinking to replace Untengle with something else.

Not Cool....... what is the unsupported way... ?

why would you want to pass the job that another server should be doing to one that should not be doing it....

i dont think that untangle should have to bother with blacklisting emails or domains when your server is readily available to do this...

isn't that like buying a car to do the work of a tank.....get a tank .......but if you want to do this i think it will add to the already many responsibilities that untangle has to do already

You should be able to find the method under the hack forums. You have to modify files on UT via the terminal.
    The beatings shall continue until morale improves!

Why isn't this a feature? Because it's dumb and it serves no purpose.

The biggest reason, because we don't want 100 phone calls a month from irate users complaining that their vital emails are being blocked because Untangle is crap when some admin has blocked hotmail.com or whatever.

It just makes no sense. Spammers fake "From:" headers, so what is the freaking point?
    m.
    <BR>
    Big Frickin Disclaimer:
    While I'm pretty sure, I can't guarantee that I know what I'm doing. There might be a better way to do this, and this way might actually suck. Make sure you understand the implications of what you're doing before trying to follow these directions.
    <BR>It often helps troubleshooting if you have a good network map. Look <A HREF="http://forums.untangle.com/tip-day/5407-how-draw-network-diagram.html">here</A> if you want my advice on how to draw one. <BR> <B>Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com<B>

There is a lot of smb or home untangle user with only pop3 mail system, and a blacklist system can help the admin task. Only my 2 cents.
    The world is divided into 10 kinds of people, who know binary and those not