Default How to configure untangle with zimbra?

Hi all,

I would like to use untangle to make an anti-spam/anti-virus filtering for incoming/outgoing mails (I use zimbra as a mail server).
    I would like to ask how to configure untangle to do that, or in an other word: how to configure zimbra to use untangle?
    I don't know from where I should start to get zimbra working with untangle?

Thanks in advance.

There is nothing to configure.

Install Untangle in bridge mode, give it an IP address on the same IP segment as the Zimbra server, and "splice" the Untangle server into the patch cable that links the Zimbra server to its switch. That means, the Untangle external interface gets the cable attached to the switch, and the internal interface gets attached to the Zimbra server.

Untangle is an inline device, not a proxy, so no configuration changes are required other than the physical cabling.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Quote Originally Posted by sky-knight View Post
    There is nothing to configure.

Install Untangle in bridge mode, give it an IP address on the same IP segment as the Zimbra server, and "splice" the Untangle server into the patch cable that links the Zimbra server to its switch. That means, the Untangle external interface gets the cable attached to the switch, and the internal interface gets attached to the Zimbra server.

Untangle is an inline device, not a proxy, so no configuration changes are required other than the physical cabling.
    Thanks a lot for your response