Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Untanglit

Spam settings screenshots

I would remove Spam Blocker from the rack and reinstall it. (This is the easiest way to return to the defaults)
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untanglit

Good idea - don't know why I hadn't considered that already.

i have problem with spam blocker in Untangle 9.0 ... its doesn't show any scores/numbers ... and i already try to remove and reinstall the spam blocker but no result at all. I for see this within 2 month its doesn't show any report. It works ok ok on April ...

if you are using public dns(google, opendns) the spam system won't work right due to various providers the spam system uses not accepting dns queries from public dns servers. Use your isp dns servers for your UT.

Don't check scan outbound SMTP unless you dont trust your internal mail senders. Good way to get outbound email stuck in a quarantine.

If these installs were all fresh 8.0 or later installs due to a change in policy outbound SMTP is no longer automatically bypassed via policy rule. What the spam filter does is it passes all outbound SMTP traffic.

So if this is the case all the score 0 stuff should be tagged as safelisted. Creating a bypass rule to allow at least your mail server to send outbound email unmolested would help.
    The beatings shall continue until morale improves!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12