Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

mdh, I am working on replacing the hub now. I'm ordering 8 managed switches.
    1. spam blocker is turned on
    2. mail server is the only item upstream from the UT box.
    3.I've checked wiring. Most data is on external port. As mentioned previously, these steps have been followed.

Dmorris, that was my original guess as well. But it all checks ok. I attached the outside world to my external port and the mail server to my internal port.

I did not realize that the reports showed the previous day, thus the 0 traffic. I ran some new reports and show traffic while it was attached. There have been however 0 spam messages detected at all. Again, sounds like miswiring. :\ But I have run it both ways and all reports show 0 Spam detected.

I will attach one report w/ 0 spam detected, bear in mind, approximately 90% of emails coming into my server are spam. I think that number has gone up to 91% currently. The other report is traffic for a brief period.

MDh, the mail server is set up so that all traffic must hit the UT prior to reaching the mail server. There are alternates prior to the mail server, but none of them reflect mail or mail handling.

Ok, just to keep you updated.... I reloaded the server. I actually see activity now. I see blocks, passes, and traffic and all. YAY!!! Now my clients can't access the mail server 100% of the time, and my webmail is accessible most of the time. When webmail does work, i still can't reply to a message. The page loads, button functionality loads, but most button images are missing and the text window to type your reply message is missing.
    I'll check my reports tomorrow and see if i can get any more information.

Thanks!! Chazmo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12