Default Mutiple scan strengths, each with its own action

Hello,
    I've been testing UT for a week or so now for possible deployment in my network.

The UI implies that the following is possible, but it does not appear to work; I am hoping someone could shed some light for me.

Is it possible to have two different rules for the same thing, each with their own scan strength and action?

IE:
    In the POP tab of the spam blocker, create a second incoming message rule. This way I could set the first rule to strength "low" and quarantine those messages. The second incoming message rule I could set to say "high" and mark those messages.

I say that the UI implies this to be possible because of the plus and minus buttons that are disabled to the left of the window.

It seems like this could be an interesting possibility... with the majority of spam (and hopefully no false positives) getting quarantined, and the "leftovers" (with a higher chance of false positives) getting tagged and allowed through.

Is this possible? Only in a paid subscription, perhaps? (I've been only testing the pure FLOSS modules).

Anyway, thanks to everyone who made it this far into my rambling post. So far I have been nothing but impressed with this product/project.

Andrew

In the future, it will likely work as you intend. Several of us users have requested it and I believe the dev team has it on their list to do.

Outstanding! Thank you so much for your time and information.

Andrew

yep, its a bug belovingly call "super spam"
    http://bugzilla.untangle.com/show_bug.cgi?id=2252

although "quarantine" isn't an option for POP or IMAP.

the Spam Blocker is 100% free & open source
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Bug 4990 - additional rules for SPAM blocker
    Bug 3204 - Spam Blocker - More Options
    Bug 2252 - two level spam control (super spam)

Does the person who submits the fourth or fifth bug on this topic win a prize? Perhaps an ice cream cone to the forehead? Custom :ntldr: smiley?

mdh

The ice cream cone to the forehead is already taken.