Default Backup User Quarantine's

This isn't strictly Spam Blocker related but thought I would drop it here since this seems to be the closest. We have an occasional issue with a user deleting emails from their quarantine that they didn't mean to. I assume that these are stored in the PostgreSQL database somewhere. Is there an easy way to back these up to say just a flat file somewhere on our network? I wouldn't really need a way to re-send it, just retrieve the contents of the message. This might belong in hacks so please move it if you think that's a better home for it. Any ideas? Thanks!
    Dan

You may one day find something interesting here. Today is not that day. Tomorrow isn't looking too good either.

Master Untangler

They are actually stored on disk. Take a look at the files located beneath
    /usr/share/untangle/quarantine/.

HTH, Dan

Sweet, thanks! Any way to match up which number is which user/email address?
    Dan

You may one day find something interesting here. Today is not that day. Tomorrow isn't looking too good either.

Master Untangler

You should be able to do it by parsing the contents of the summary.open file (not sure how often this file gets refreshed).

Awesome, thanks so much!
    Dan