Default Bypass spam filtering for a specific domain

Is it possible to bypass the SPAM filtering module for a specific domain in Untangle? I have mine configured in bridge mode and my mail server, which is behind the Untagle box, is accepting mail for three domains. We'll call them domain1.com, domain2.com and domain3.com. I want to have the SPAM blocker active for domain1.com and domain3.com but I want domain2.com to pass through unchecked. Since my Untangle server is connected inline to my server I cannot route domain2.com around it and I can't see any way to tell it not to check mail for domain2.com.

Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    This will not work as it is for safe listing sender email addresses. I need to bypass for emails going TO specific domains which are behind my untangle box, regardless of who the sender is.

Master Untangler

I can't think of any method to do that with untangle. Sophos UTM 9 definitely can; each inbound domain can have unique settings.