Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well, I'm not a dev but that's probably true. Exim is the SMTP queue for Untangle. And if it's trying to move too many mails at once, it will throttle itself.

I'd open a ticket and let support poke at it, might be a bug, might be a load issue. No way we're going to solve it here either way.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Untangler

Heard back from untangle support, seems that this is occurring because the message(s) that have been released (and failed) are actual spam.

As I said, after setting up Quarantine for the first time, I tried to release a message (that was probably spam) and got this error, and because of that I was releasing more messages than usual to test, and most of these messages have probably been real spam, hence why seeing the error more.

From now on I would expect to only release “true” messages, and as such this error should hopefully not occur.

Below is some information regarding why this is occurring:

https://serverfault.com/questions/84...-emails-and-cc

This is due to the released email being actual spam, and Exim is denying the send due to RFC standards of size.

I wouldn't say that's spam, I mean it is... but the real problem here is an envelope that isn't formed correctly. Fascinating...

And yes, Exim wouldn't like that. So you can't release malformed junk mail, even when you want to! That's kind of cool, if you're expecting the behavior. Thanks for reporting back.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12