Untanglit

Default ThreatPrevention error with Pass Sites

I saw a possible error in the current setup of ThreatPrevention app. Issue noted:
    - I am having a Rule on position 1 including conditions. When met, connection will be blocked as well as flagged.
    - If I enter a website in the "Pass Sites" ribbon (only 1 entry in my case) and hit this domain with a device, rule 1 is triggered - at least the flagging part (connection not blocked). This although the conditions aren't met at all..

Error?

Bildschirmfoto 2021-03-30 um 16.47.36.png

Post a screen capture of the rule.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untanglit

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    Post a screen capture of the rule.
    In the meantime, I have found out that it probably is only related to the default policy. First rule of the TP app in the default policy:
    Bildschirmfoto 2021-04-01 um 09.25.15.png

Untanglit

Were you able to test this?

Beside the one above, I've found additional issues in reports for analysis and may be correction in next version:
    - Report Top Scanned or Top blocked Threats under "Report/Threat Prevention" does not adequately aggregate the data into the threat risk levels. See print screen. Bildschirmfoto 2021-05-03 um 15.37.36.png
    - Bandwidth priority filtering in Reports generates an error. E.g if you go to "Reports/Bandwidth Control/Top Priorities Usage" and then click in the diagram to a priority and try to add the selection to the global conditions. This inserts the text value e.g. "Medium" into the condition instead of a number value.