Lightbulb Syncing multiple untangle boxes' configurations.

Hi peeps.
    Just want to hear everybodies input on this one, what the best possible way of dealing with this situation is.

i Currently have a Client that has 3 sites. Each one has an untangle box and a Windows server. The Central site has an exchange server running on SBS which is the main DC for whole setup. The untangle boxes link the sites forming a VPN and the satellite sites' servers are DCs syncing their AD info from the SBS at HQ.
    What i want to know is what is the best way to implement a policy based internet access restriction that applies to all the sites?

Can i set up the AD connector and policy manager on all the untangle boxes and have the policy racks i create on the HQ untangle synced to the satellite sites, or do i need to backup and restore the config every time i change it?
    Are there other ways to do this, i want any user to be able to sit down at any site and have the same policy applied to them based on their assigned policy.

Also, do i need to purchase the AD connector and policy manager for each site? (i Presume this is the case)

What do you guys reckon?

Mods: please feel free to kick this thread into another catagory if you feel i'm posting in the wrong place

Come on folks!? Doesn't anybody have any ideas? Am i explaining my situation correctly?