Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Untangle Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by far182 View Post
    Yuk!
    THAT was exactly what came out of my mouth......YUK.

Lannie

Master Untangler

Seems as though this would be a nice feature of Untangle to support and have a little GUI option to enable/disable and set wireless settings. Sorry I am no Linux guy, just Windoze.

Very nice feature.

Untangler

I was just wondering if anyone from the untangle development team is working on Silver Bullet Wireless Access Point to make it compatible to current and future release of untangle thank you

Untangle Ninja

Quote Originally Posted by VenTo View Post
    I was just wondering if anyone from the untangle development team is working on Silver Bullet Wireless Access Point to make it compatible to current and future release of untangle thank you
    What is happening behind the scenes has always been kind of kept quiet. The bugzilla site doesnt get updates very much with any progress.

It's probably done this way on purpose so we dont hound them when we see an update to a bug or feature request. I know if I saw an update to one my first instinct would be to fire off a question about an ETA.

Lannie

Does this work for the new version 7? There is a article on how to do it for 7 but it is not for atheros cards. Has anybody got the atheros to work?
    the article title is Make your Untangle Server a Wireless Access Point in the wiki

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415