Default Routing bittorrent traffic through torguard vpn tunnel?

Greetings all! I am new to untangled and so far am enjoying playing with in a home environment. I have about 5 PC's and use bittorrent on one of them. I have setup a VPN tunnel to torguard and it shows connected in untangle. I am curious if there is a way to only route only the QBTorrent traffic from a PC through the tunnel. I set up a rule for the IP address of that PC and it works but I am trying to get only the torrent traffic to route as other traffic like HTTP continues to route normally. Is that possible?

Using an IP to direct traffic through a VPN tunnel is best as this is the first information known about a session. It may take some packet before the session is identified as bittorrent. You can tag a host as torrent using triggers to tag the host as torrent and then use VPN rules to direct torrent sessions through the VPN.

tag-torrent.jpg

routing-tagged.jpg
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

That looks great! I really appreciate the help. I will, give this a try. Thanks!

What I decided to do was go with forwarding all traffic from an IP to the tunnel. I used a cheap Rpi board and setup a headless BitTorrent box. Allows VNC and webgui control of it. It works great and the Rpi only costs about 3 bucks a year to run.

Cool Stuff!