Default CLI/terminal/ssh commands

I have been unable to find commands as it relates to using ssh and changing options via the CLI in untangle. I have a situation where I would love to be able to turn on and off a port forwarding rule via SSH because it is just faster than logging in and navigating through the Web UI. Is there an option for this kind of thing? Is there some documentation somewhere that I am missing? Thanks in advance for you help

The reason you haven't been able to find information on this topic, is because what you're asking for isn't supported.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com

Thanks for the answer I guess...but your expertise would be much more appreciated if you simply answered peoples questions without all the snark...I can tell you it does not reflect well on you or your business

I'm sorry you interpreted hostility where none was intended, or as far as I can tell implied.

Untangle does not support what you're trying to do. All command line access is unsupported, any commands run into the command line increase a history variable that Untangle support checks if any trouble tickets are open. If that variable returns a positive integer they may refuse to support your installation.

I'm not saying what you're asking is impossible, I'm saying it's unsupported. I'd provide you details on how to proceed, but I don't have them. That is how uncharted this territory is.
    Rob Sandling, BS:SWE, MCP
    NexgenAppliances.com
    Phone: 866-794-8879 x201
    Email: support@nexgenappliances.com