Default Network Layout Widget - showing 0 devices

I was looking at another thread that had a similar problem but my problem is slightly different. Recently, I created a separate VLAN for my IP cameras. The cameras have static DHCP entries and the IP is set to renew every 60 mins. Also, I created a set of rules in the Firewall app to prevent the cameras from accessing the external interface. Lastly, I don't have anything set in the bypass rules When I look at the widget for the "Cameras" interface, it shows 0 devices. If anyone has a suggestion on why it shows 0 devices, please share.

Thanks!

layout.JPG

If there is no traffic across the Untangle from VLAN, then the count is zero. If you click on hosts, you will see the devices but active field set to false.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    If there is no traffic across the Untangle from VLAN, then the count is zero. If you click on hosts, you will see the devices but active field set to false.
    Just to clarify, when you mentioned "across the Untangle from VLAN," are you talking about the traffic that goes across from internal to external?

Thanks for your help.

The count is only if the traffic initialized from the VLAN interface to any other Untangle interface. The picture in your original post is from my system. In that case my Camera interface (a VLAN) has a filter to not allow any request from it so the count is always zero. This is even true when I access the camera system remotely since the request is made from one of the other interfaces to the Camera Interface.
    PsiReaper likes this.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Good explanation and thank you.