Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Master Untangler

Uploaded was the translation file, but are not reflected in the system.

Which version of Untangle do you have?
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Master Untangler

It has confirmed for Untangle Translation Server system.
    You upload a file that has been translated to the following site is not updated.
    http://pootle.untangle.com/ja/untangleserver/

Quote Originally Posted by jcoffin View Post
    Which version of Untangle do you have?

Sorry, we found a problem and have updated the Pootle server so the behavior works correctly (make a change on Pootle, click Synchronize on NGFW and the update takes place).

Thanks for the report,
    Chris

Language files have been synchronized with release 12.1.

Master Untangler

hi

Who is in charge of the translation ? because the french translation is... from google translation, and this is....not good at all !
    So i tried to change somes, but i'm not an expert or an IT technician....so.....!
    Is there any french users here ?

Untangler

Quote Originally Posted by doudoufr View Post
    hi

Who is in charge of the translation ? because the french translation is... from google translation, and this is....not good at all !
    So i tried to change somes, but i'm not an expert or an IT technician....so.....!
    Hi, I have done some Slovakian translation and maybe what you see might look as a machine-translation. But it is pretty hard to make proper translation, especially when you don't see what you are translating in real. I did my best with the Slovakian translation, but I have quit, because it is a lot of work and testing and unfortunately my time schedule just does not allow that. Maybe you can participate and have a look on the French one and help the translators to do it in a more proper way.
    Greets.

The translations are community contributions. Let me know if there is some problem making changes.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Master Untangler

I do....I almost translated more than 1000 sentences, but as you said, sometimes difficult to translate in real.....
    But it is better than nothing or better than the Google translation...!

What I find odd, is that no one, i mean no french guys is using untangle ? Is this product still in use ? Why no one review this translation since last year ? Or maybe everyone is using it in english.
    i saw also on some internet website that Untangle is sinking (former employees saying that obviously).
    Well it will upset me so much to spend times and money for a product that will not be maintened....I already done that (my previous NAS :-( ) and I don't want to do the same mistakes again !

Untangler

I do....I almost translated more than 1000 sentences, but as you said, sometimes difficult to translate in real.....
    But it is better than nothing or better than the Google translation...!

What I find odd, is that no one, i mean no french guys is using untangle ? Is this product still in use ? Why no one review this translation since last year ? Or maybe everyone is using it in english.
    i saw also on some internet website that Untangle is sinking (former employees saying that obviously).
    Well it will upset me so much to spend times and money for a product that will not be maintened....I already done that (my previous NAS :-( ) and I don't want to do the same mistakes again !
    Well, I think, that most of the admins just stick to english. For example, I have everything I use set to English. If you would show me Slovakian translated Untangle or MS Server, then I would be lost
    So maybe the French admins just do it the same.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast