Untanglit

Default Help! Can't Save setting

Good day.

Just installed this awesome firewall.

But whenever I try to add a new custom ovpn or untangle zip file, nothing happens when I click the save button. The setting is not saved.

Please help

Thank you very much

Master Untangler

Outside thought - If you have a touchscreen device (like you are on a chromebook or laptop with touchscreen) try touching save instead of clicking.

On my Samsung Chromebook Plus, I can't click many of the buttons or headers (it simply does nothing when clicking them), but if I touch them it works fine. I assume it is more an issue with the chromebook than Untangle, though, in my case.

Untanglit

Quote Originally Posted by JasonJoel View Post
    Outside thought - If you have a touchscreen device (like you are on a chromebook or laptop with touchscreen) try touching save instead of clicking.

On my Samsung Chromebook Plus, I can't click many of the buttons or headers (it simply does nothing when clicking them), but if I touch them it works fine. I assume it is more an issue with the chromebook than Untangle, though, in my case.
    Thank you.

Im not using touchscreen display. Im using a standard desktop. When I click the save button, it clicks but does'nt save my setting when a tunnel is added. but on tunnel rule without vpn config, it saves. I excited to try this feature but I can't. I experience this in the beta, and Im usig the released version but my problem is still there

I would open a support ticket and provide the zip/ovpn file you are using and we can take a look.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com

Untanglit

Quote Originally Posted by dmorris View Post
    I would open a support ticket and provide the zip/ovpn file you are using and we can take a look.
    Thank you

I had this same issue. If anyone finds this thread, the issue is that you must have the "reports" app installed in order to save settings in tunnelvpn (and possibly other apps).

Untanglit

Quote Originally Posted by duojet View Post
    I had this same issue. If anyone finds this thread, the issue is that you must have the "reports" app installed in order to save settings in tunnelvpn (and possibly other apps).
    Thank you very much. This works! Thanks