Default Tunnel priority with route over any available tunnel

I have two TunnelVPN tunnels set up and connected simultaneously. I can use rules to route traffic to either tunnel A or tunnel B.

When a rule routes traffic to "any available tunnel", how does Untangle choose between A and B? (right now it appears to always choose B). Is there a way to specify a priority (route to A, unless there is a problem then route to B)?

Hello,
    I would like to know this too as mine seem to choose one as a preference even if the WAN balancing is of similar weighting (not sure if this was the mechanism it used).
    I have 3 WANs with 2 VPN tunnels to different countries each (6), Instead of "any available tunnel" would it be possible (or how do I) to have an include/exclude list here as any available means I can't use tunnels selectively, I can tag something and act on that but when I want to balance between the others I can't. Something like several user defined groups of tunnels instead of "any".
    Thanks

Untanglit

I messed with this and seem to have a way. In TunnelVPN, setup a rule for any source interface to go out over Tunnel A (instead of any available). Then immediately following, setup another rule except specify Tunnel B. There’s a small lag if Tunnel A goes down, but this seems to work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk