Default Client Tag not being followed

New to untangle. Have checked wiki and various forum posts and feel there is a simple solution but I have yet to find what I am doing wrong.

I have various VPN's I wish to setup which has gone fine however the issue occurs with having tagged clients use the corresponding VPN.

Whatever is first in the list is applied globally even if the TAG only exists for a single host or none at all. tag.JPG
    In the above example NL VPN is applied to all devices even though only one device (which also has dedicated IP) is actually tagged NL.

Did you ever find a solution to this problem?

There have been a number of questions about tagging of traffic (including from me) which as far as I can see, have never been answered satisfactorily. Whilst the forum members with my question gave me some good information, I was never able to make it work so that certain domains would bypass the VPN tunnel.

Quote Originally Posted by timohayes View Post
    Did you ever find a solution to this problem?
    Never did resolve it; currently trying out other products like pfsense and clearos however I still do like untangle may give a try on their next major update again.