Default VPN Tunnel Rule to byoass certain URLs?

I do not believe that this is possible based on what I have able to locate in this forum and everything that I have tried, but thought that I would ask.

I have a use case of needing to VPN for a majority of my work-related internet activities, but for certain regularly access sites, I can only access normally (non-VPN). I work around this with a manual process, but have been trying to figure out a way to route normally for traffic with certain URLs. As I said above, I do not believe that this is possible, but thought that I would ask if anyone has figured out how to do this?

Thanks.

This requires predictive routing since at the lowest level, routing by IP, there is no knowledge of the URL. This is not possible with NGFW but is possible with Untangle's SDWAN router.

https://www.untangle.com/untangle-sd-wan-router/

Application Based Routing

Untangle’s patent-pending Predictive Routing technology incorporates a sophisticated cloud component to identify applications at the first packet. This advanced technology enables Untangle SD-WAN Router software to form routing decisions on specific applications or categories of network traffic.
    Attention: Support and help on the Untangle Forums is provided by
    volunteers and community members like yourself.
    If you need Untangle support please call or email support@untangle.com